Miami Eyebrows Permanent Makeup
Hair Feathering Stroke Technique Microblade
Miami Eyebrows Permanent Makeup (Will not work in everyone)
This technique will require color every 2 years to keep it’s natural apperance. The hair feathering stroke with the time will fade, blur or look powdered. The aging of our skin and tissue will affect the appearance of your permanent make up. “This is universal in all permanent make up applications” Especially as the pigment ages, they will need to be refreshed. As the skin ages, the eyebrows will look more powdered, no matter what.
Is an ant, not a science. Clients result will vary and using a pencil or powder may still be needed. We have no control over your bodies healing procss and each time a procedure is done, the pigment will have less retention due the scar tissue.
This Is An Enhancement And Will Never Be A Permanent Solution
Previously done eyebrow, may take 1 – 4 treatments to get the desire result.
Scar tissue in the brow area of the eyebrow, done multiple times. Will require additional procedure and fees will apply.
(Before & After of Process)
“If you are not ok with this, then you should not have the procedure done”
- HEALTHY SKIN: No blemishes, pimples, active cold sore, irritation, bruises or other skin imperfections on brows or around. (wait a month)
- TAN: No sun or tanning bed at all, 30 days before and after the procedure (tan skin bleeds, heals poorly and colors will heal properly)
- EXERCISE: No work out day and for 2 – 3 weeks after the procedure (eyebrows will fade prematurely due to production of salt / sweat)
- SWIMMING: No salt or chlorine water (30 days before and after)
- SEA FOOD: No eating 3 days before/after (allergy)
- CAFFEINE: No coffee, tea, sodas the day before (sensitive)
- ALCOHOL: None the day before (sensitive)
- SMOKING: No smoking 30 days before and after (anesthetics will not last as long / pigment will fade)
- MESTRUAL CICLE: Should wait 1 week (optional) – (Hyper sensitive)
- MEDICATIONS: No Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, Antibiotic. (72 hours prior procedure) TYLENOL is ok.
- WAX/TINTED: 72 hours before and 2 – 4 weeks after (on eyebrows)
- CHEMICAL PEELS: None 60 days before / after, around brows area.
- RETINOL/BOTOX: None on forehead or around the eyes area (30 days before and 60 after)
- ACCUTANE: Not to be for 1 year …after that yes.
- CREAMS: No on brows area (30 days before)